Monday, October 13, 2014

Fashion October 13 - 17

I hope you had a fabulous holiday weekend - it seemed to zoom by.  Here is a look at our upcoming week - as always the schedule is subject to change

Monday - Thanksgiving

Tuesday - Sewing - I hope that everyone is well on their way to finishing their pillowcase today.  All seam samples should be handed in

Wednesday - last sewing day for now...if you are not done, you need to come in at lunch to finish up.

Thursday - I hope to work on 2 projects at once for the next few weeks - the first one is our gently used clothing sale and the second is a collaboration with Mr Yates - a historical fashion resource - we will focus on the different war years  and our class will look at the fashions of the time periods and his class will look at the war efforts.  I am not at school today as it is Huron Perth Cross Country and I am away with the Cross Country team

Friday - work period for those two projects

No comments:

Post a Comment