Sunday, November 9, 2014

Fashion Nov 10 - 14

Hold on...it is a busy week!

Monday - work period to finish up decades presentation.  I visit my friend Marion and have borrowed some antique clothes for you to try on.  I also am bringing quite a few clothes from my own collection.  We will need a couple guys to model 2 suits I have.

Tuesday - Remembrance Day - First 1/2 of the period I have arranged for my parents to come in to talk to you.  My Mom was a child in Holland during the Second World War, and she will talk about her experiences.  She will also give you the inside scoop in the dresses from the 50s you tried on last Thursday. Second 1/2 of the class....finish presentations and start to share with class.  Mr Yates' class will join us for the first 1/2 of the class.

Wednesday - Decades Presentations.....we have to get everyone finished as we have a busy Thursday and Friday.

Thursday - Elements and Principles of Design - an intro to what elements and principles are and we will focus on colour today.

Friday - Colour collage.....Junk to Funk project.  We need to finish up a collage project so I can scan it and send it to an artist who will come in Monday and Tuesday to create jewelry with you

Looking ahead to next week.....Monday and Tuesday.....art/jewelry workshop.  BRING A BLOWDRYER please

No comments:

Post a Comment