Wednesday, January 8, 2014

YET ANOTHER SNOW DAY

Hope you are keeping warm.  I had to shovel around vents outside today and it was COLD!

I cannot stress enough about starting your evaluations during this time off.  Fitness students - your info was posted here last weekend and parenting students you got your assignment Dec 16 during class.  If you do not have your sheet, the assignment is also posted below...scroll down to find it.

Yesterday I emailed and texted those whose emails and phone numbers I had.  I asked them to pass along the info to all their contacts in the class.  IF you are reading this please do the same.  Send it out as a text to everyone in your contacts who is in our class please

It will be a busy couple of weeks now having lost 3 days.  Fitness students BE SURE TO HAVE PHYSED CLOTHES TOMORROW 


No comments:

Post a Comment