Sunday, December 1, 2013

Parenting Dec 2 -6

From my new computer....I am back in business :)  Here is a tentative look at the upcoming week

Monday - I am not at school- you have 30 more minutes to finish up your birth practices in other cultures assignment.....you have had 2 full 76 minutes periods plus 2 part classes for a total of 3 hours and 32 minutes to work on it....it should have taken about 2 hours.  USE YOUR TIME WISELY and be sure it is handed in....either print it off or email it to me at my quadro address

The rest of the class will be spent looking at newborns, their characteristics and assessments done at birth

Tuesday - adjusting to a newborn and newborn care

Wednesday - We will NOT be going to CPS today, it does not work out with their schedule today.  Stay tuned, we may switch and go Tuesday or Thursday  - I will let you know.  We will be looking at newborns again

Thursday/Friday - infant growth and development....physical, emotional, intellectual, Piaget and his observations of children

Remember to drop back to 109 to pick up the REAL CARE baby if you have signed it out this week. In the morning please see Mrs Melady to drop it off.  Also be sure to let me know your child's name so I can program it into the data and you MUST have your permission form handed in to be able to take the baby home


No comments:

Post a Comment