Sunday, December 1, 2013

Personal Fitness Dec 2 - 6

I am back in business with me new computer!  Here is what the week looks like .....we are working extra hard as the holidays are approaching and we need to be mindful that we could over-indulge a little :)

Monday - I am not at school today, I have left you a handout with a specific workout to follow...please complete the exercises in the order they are written.  I still have a number of log books at home as I marked them this weekend.  I will bring them tomorrow

Tuesday - It is a new month..... YES it is the stairs again and this time...5 times, followed by your individual workout plan

Wednesday/Thursday - a group warm up and workout followed by your personal workout plan

Friday - We head back to the YMCA, there are still many who have not yet paid for the Y....please do so this week as we have been there all semester enjoying this beautiful facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment