Saturday, March 1, 2014

Gerontology March 3 - 7

I have missed you!  and after a rough week I am looking forward to seeing you on Monday.

Here is a look at the upcoming week

Monday - catch up and review...I will go over all the work I left for you this past week

Tuesday- Huronview tour with Staci

Wednesday - Test....details to follow

Thursday - I hope to do a simulation activity with you- a few minutes in the life of an elderly person

Friday - March Break begins!

After the break we will be heading to Huronview every Tuesday

Also I will be trying a new app/program where I can text reminders to your phone and let you know about upcoming events if you have been away.  Please visit https://www.remind101.com/join/idc40
to join.  You will never see my phone number and I will not see yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment