Sunday, November 3, 2013

FITNESS Nov 4 - 8

I hope you were able to be active this weekend, particularly in the sunshine on Sunday. Here is a look at the upcoming week:

Monday - it is November......we do the stairs x4 this time.  When we are done we will head back to the fitness room and there will be a few minutes to finish up your stress-strategies presentations if you still need to do that.  Then we will be watching the presentations and learning from one another.  I will also try to post the presentations here as you will need that information for your next quiz.

Tuesday - Presentations if we still need to finish....then we will do fitness testing - we have already redone the 1.5 mile run - be sure to write that number in the appropriate column in your book.

Wednesday - Fitness testing

Thursday - I have scheduled us at the YMCA because tomorrow is a PD DAY.  However, today is the remembrance assembly at 1pm and I am not sure if it will be done in time for us to leave at 2pm.  I will find out more details and I may need to move our Y visit to Wednesday.

Friday - PD Day - be sure to be active this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment