Sunday, April 21, 2013

Nutrition April 22- 26

With the ice storm and no hydro at the beginning of the week I did not get a post on the website.  Here is a look back at last week:
Monday we made a quinoa salad as a group and did a taste test, we also watched a video on childhood obesity and how to counteract the problem.  Tuesday and Wednesday we studied vitamins and minerals and on Friday we did a "make your own" quinoa salad which was a huge hit.

Here is a look at this week:
Monday we will finish up trace minerals and watch a Jamie Oliver video, do a worksheet and take a look at the sugar epidemic
Tuesday we will continue with the topic of sugar if need be and look at processed food
Wednesday and Thursday I am not here and I hope to have healthy eating videos for you to watch and take notes from
Friday when I am back I hope we will cook, again a focus on healthy but quick and easy meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment