Sunday, September 15, 2013

HPC 30 September 16 - 20

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and I must apologize that last week's post was not here - I must not have clicked "publish"

Here is a tentative look at the upcoming week: As always it is subject to change

Monday - we will finish the movie, write a note on teen pregnancy stats and issues, have a class discussion and you will work on your movie review assignment

Tuesday - I have a feeling that we will not get through everything on Monday...we will pick up where we left off and you will have some class time to write your movie review.  We will discuss social science research and compose a class questionnaire to interview parents

Wednesday: Movie review due.  Healthy relationships and reasons for having children

Thursday - not sure what today will look like as I am at cross country in London and the majority of you are on the IPM school trip...more info to follow

Friday - Costs of having children

No comments:

Post a Comment