Thursday, September 5, 2013

Welcome Back for a New School Year!

Welcome back everyone.  I hope you had a fabulous summer and you are energized and ready to go.  This is the spot where you will find information relating to my classes...PAF 30 (Personal fitness) and HPC 30 (Raising Healthy Children).  In Social Science/Family Studies we are implementing new curriculum this fall so you will notice that HPC has a new name...the former parenting Course is now called raising healthy children.  Much of the content is the same and the focus is still preparation for parenting, conception and prenatal development and birth to age six.

Remember that I am a part0time teacher and I will be teaching two classes and at CHSS  1/2 days. In week A I am here in the afternoon and then in week B I am at CHSS in the morning.  I also coach the cross country team with Miss Carter and would love to have you come out to practices and join the team.

Mrs Godkin

No comments:

Post a Comment